[VHFcontesting] W3BC/ROVER Itinerary FM09-19, FN00-01-10-11

Shupienis, Joseph jshupienis at ccac.edu
Tue Jun 8 13:30:17 PDT 2010

You can follow W3BC-8 on APRS as we travel to and set up at rover sites.
This year, it will be some high hilltops closer to the east coast
action.

The order depends on the weather, but it looks like this so far

Saturday

FM09vv 1800z
FM19aw 2100z
FN10db 2300z

Sunday (Saturday evening)

FN11hb 0100z

Sunday proper

FN01qf 1700z
FN00ox 1900z

We usually S&P the big guns, and then set up shop around the calling
frequencies. We try to stay for 45 minutes - 1 hour at each point. This
year every site is at least 500' HAAT and some are over 800' HAAT.
Elevations range from 2100' to 2800' AMSL.

6, 2 and 432. NO 220! Sorry!

//Joe

Joe Shupienis