[VHFcontesting] VE3NPB/r EN81 EN82 EN92 EN93 FN02 FN03 FN04 FN13 FN14

russell beech rbeech2002 at yahoo.ca
Tue Jun 8 20:11:06 PDT 2010

Greetings to all:

Murray and I are again planning to rove this June using the call VE3NPB/r .  We are taking equipment for bands from 50 through 24 GHz.  We have the same solid 100W stations with eight foot yagis on the bottom four.  We have added new amps to 903 and 1296 bumping us up to the 30W level; 2304 remains our workhorse 3W station and mW level stations for the remaing bands.

We will monitor and meet skeds on 144.237 when not otherwise engaged.  We will also have an FM rig on 144.550 continuously.

We are planning the following route:

Saturday
FN13ax  1930-2130
FN14cb  2215-0030

Sunday
FN04wb  0115-0330
FN03ah  1230-1330
EN92fn  1930-2100
EN81rx  2230-0030

Monday
EN82sa  0100-0300

We are planning to activate EN93 and FN02 Sunday morning but will improvise the schedule; we have implemented a hands-free solution and will be able to make contacts while in motion.

We are accepting skeds from those interested.  Please contact us at ve3oil at yahoo.ca and we will return a list of sked times.

73
Russell
VE3OIL