[VHFcontesting] Rover locations

paul rollinson ke1li at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jun 9 04:26:44 PDT 2010

Good morning again,

Mark has resolved the rover site issues.
Info is up and running at:
http://www.n2mh.net/rovesite/

There is a spot at the bottom of this page to report any sites that have potential as a location to operate. If you have a location that you would like to share, please fill out the form and Mark will consider it for the page.

I found this to be a valuable resource when i planned a rover set-up a few years ago but was canceled when gas hit $3.50 a gallon.

6M was open last night again. Let's hope it stays that way through the weekend.

73,
Paul, KE1LI
FN41AU