[VHFcontesting] Items for sale

Christopher S Peightal peightalhead at msn.com
Mon May 3 06:05:28 PDT 2010

I am downsizing alittle so I have some items for sale. Here is what I have:

1.Commander II 2 meter high power amplifier in great shape cosmetically and in operation. Only alittle over a year old. It is the old design. Purchased through HRO new. Asking $2000 shipped or best offer.

2. 903-144MHz transverter/high power amplifier combo. They are both from Down East Microwave all built into one case. Purchased about a year ago new. Puts out up to 150 Watts. Asking $900 shipped or best offer.

3. TE Systems 2252G high power amplifier for 220Mhz. Purchased about 1 1/2 years ago new and still operates good. With 25 watts drive you can put out 225 easily. Asking $500 shipped or best offer.

You can check out each item in more detail on QTH.Com. Just search for my ads under my callsign KA3ZLS. If you have any questions you can email me at peightalhead at msn.com<mailto:peightalhead at msn.com> Thanks for looking.