[VHFcontesting] W3CCX looking for FSK441A M/S Skeds for June VHF Contest

William Shaw billk3ege at gmail.com
Sun May 16 10:41:51 PDT 2010

The Packrats will once again be operating W3CCX  from Camelback Mtn near
Tannersville, PA,  in grid FN21hb for the June VHF Contest.  We will be
running full 1 KW stations on both 6 and 2 meters with big antennas.   If
you would be interested in making a sked with us, please let me know and
I'll send you a list of open time slots and further details.

Looking forward to hearing from many of you.

73,
Bill - K3EGE for the Packrats W3CCX