[VHFcontesting] K2QO/r QRV for 222 Sprint

Mark Adams msadams60 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 26 12:43:50 PDT 2010

Hi Gang,

Don't know my exact route yet, but I will be QRV Tuesday night as a rover in
the Fall 222 Sprint. I'll do at least FN03 and FN02. If I get an early start
I'll also tackle 12 and 13.

Unless a bunch of folks email me with skeds for 223.5FM, I'll only be taking
SSB/CW.

Equipment is a K2/XV222/120W amp to a long Quagi. Should be able to work
FN43 out east and the EN80's/90's out west without too much trouble. VE3s
are a chip shot from my locations and FM08/09/19/20 are likewise OK.

See you on THE band.

http://www.svhfs.org/2010fallsprintrulesv1.pdf

73,
Mark K2QO