[VHFcontesting] 432 Sprint results

Rick R rick1ds at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 28 09:52:31 PDT 2011

A balmy night and I finally found an evening without other obligations. I was on from the rover van parked on a little local rise from 7P-10:30 and had 40 QSOs in the logand almost 10K points. Condx were good--North to FN43/44, West to EN92, South to FM06 and most all of NE and Mid-ATL grids. Usual 100 watts and FT736R with preamp, with a 4 wl homebrew yagi. Thanks to all who participated. Sad to hear about all the problems with weather, death and destruction in the SE and SVHF Conference cancellation. 73, Rick, K1DS