[VHFcontesting] A few items left For Sale

Gregg Seidl k9kl at centurytel.net
Wed Aug 3 15:23:15 PDT 2011

I have a few items that I no longer plan on using.
2. New in the box M2 432-9WL antenna. Never been opened. $200 shipped

4.Lightly used M2 2M-4. I used it for a few months to monitor a beacon and then took it of the tower and put it in my shed. You will have to purchase a few new element insulators unless I can find some here. $60 shipped.

5. A lightly used Cushcraft 440-11. I used this for a year or so and then went with a pair. I just bought Cushcraft's kit so I had one as a spare. $80 shipped.

6. Yaesu G-500 elevation rotor. I was going to use it for a small 432 EME array but I just have been having too much fun on the other bands and not enough time. I bought this used and have tested it and it works well. $125 shipped.  SOLD SOLD

7. M2 HD fiberglass boom kit. I was going to use this to support a small 432 EME array on the G-500 el rotor. No need for it now. $100 shipped.

9. Icom 1296 module for an IC-910H. I don't plan on getting on 1296 anytime. It works and has 9.5 watts out on my Diamond SX-1000 wattmeter. $325 shipped.

All these things could be picked up near Green Bay,WI. I can take pictures of any of these items.
I am looking for NIB M2 6M-5X's as I want to get on 6 meter EME.

Gregg  K9KL  920-619-4824