[VHFcontesting] 222 Mhz question

Brian McCarthy brian at rfacres.com
Sun Dec 11 09:31:49 PST 2011

Part of the issue is that some beams used for 222 weak signal work may
not perform nearly as well up at 223.5, especially legacy arrays
designed for peak performance at 220.1. There are fewer of the legacy
arrays around anymore, but just 1.4 MHz offset can be significant on
some antennas.

Brian
NX9O