[VHFcontesting] [VHF] Linemaster Foot Switches

Jon Pearl - W4ABC jonpearl at tampabay.rr.com
Thu Feb 3 13:43:21 PST 2011

Hi Les.

There are plenty of this company's light duty 'compact' model being
installed on the floors of many of today's fire apparatus.  As a
Driver/Engineer I've been squishing them under my left foot to control
mechanical sirens and air horns for 27 years now.  I've yet to break one.

73,

Jon Pearl - W4ABC
www.w4abc.com

On 2/3/2011 3:32 PM, Les Rayburn wrote:
> After having a foot switch failure during the January VHF Contest, I went
> looking for something beyond the cheap, plastic foot switches commonly sold at
> ham radio stores for this application. A friend suggested the b
Linemasterb

> line of industrial foot switches, with a specific recommendation for their
Clipperb
 model.