[VHFcontesting] [VHF] Linemaster Foot Switches

Les Rayburn les at highnoonfilm.com
Thu Feb 3 14:09:18 PST 2011

John,

I’ve heard from some of the local contesters that Linemaster switches are often found in the shacks of some of the larger, and well equipped stations. But at the ebay price range, we can all afford them. They certainly are built tough...and if they’re in use in fire apparatus, that only makes me feel better about using them in the shack. I’ve gotten pretty excited when a rare grid pops up, and stomped on the switches pretty hard...but I doubt it compares to the sensation you must get when a distracted driver pulls out in front of you when you’re on a call!

73,

Les Rayburn, N1LF
EM63nf
121 Mayfair Park