[VHFcontesting] TE Power Connector for used 222 Amp purchase

Marty Woll n6vi at socal.rr.com
Sun Feb 20 15:33:47 PST 2011

Hi, Les.

I don't have any TE amplifiers, but it sounds as though you are describing a Jones plug (probably a P-304AB) mounted to the amp chassis.  If so, the mating connector is a Jones S-304CCT, which is readily available AFAIK.  (The "AB"ending means chassis or panel mount, and the "CCT" ending means a cable termination.)  There is a larger series (the 400 series), but I've seen only the two-pin versions of those used as power connectors.

Good luck.

73,

Marty N6VI