[VHFcontesting] EM99 K8RYU VHF SS

Ralph Matheny K8RYU mathenyr at marietta.edu
Wed Jan 19 18:29:37 PST 2011

The following is my schedule for this event.  In the hours listed, I will
do my best to be on-air and beaming as follows:  Top of the hour North,
East at :15, South at :30, West at :45.  I will CQ, mostly on CW, on about
144.182 or so.  If you are not a CW guy, make some noise and I will be
on SSB in just a second or two.

                      HOURS

 Saturday 1900, 2100, 2300Z.

 Sunday  0200, 0300, 1200, 1600, 2300Z

I will probably be on some other times, but I'll do my best to
make the above schedule work.

One other item:  I am in SOUTHEAST OHIO, right at the center of the
grid.  You will have to point the antenna this way to hear me, as my
station isn't that big and my antennas are very sharp to control local
power line noises.

I will have 50, 144, 222, 432 all running.  1296 and 2304 also available
if conditions look good.  Weather forecast seems to indicate things won't
be great.

73

DE K8RYU

PS:  Look also for WA8HTO in this grid...he's usually on and has a
pretty good signal.