[VHFcontesting] K8GP Multi-op in Jan VHF contest

Grid Pirates k8gp2011 at k8gp.net
Wed Jan 19 14:31:18 PST 2011

W8ZN and I (K1RA) will be activating K8GP from FM19bb in Virginia as a
Multi-op HP entry, though only 2 transmitters.  We will be active on
50 MHz through 10 GHz.  The 144 MHz station will handle all the high
bands 222 MHz -> 10 GHz, so be patient if you are looking for a pass
up the bands, as we may be heavily multi-tasking.

We will run WSJT on 50 and 144 MHz (1.5 KW) starting around 10:30-11PM
Sat. eve and plan on mostly running randoms, call CQ U or D on the
respective calling frequencies.  If anyone would like a sked, feel
free to email the address below and we will be glad to try and work u.

73 & GL

Andy K1RA & Terry W8ZN @ K8GP

k8gp2011 at k8gp.net

http://www.k8gp.net/