[VHFcontesting] Multi Grid Logging submitting for VUCC LOTW Credit

David All n3xudfm19 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 03:31:28 PST 2011

Thank you for any assistance to make sure I understand the process for
operating from multiple grids and then submitting to LOTW for proper credit
in LOTW.

I need to 1) make sure I have a signed certificate for the call N3XUD/R
2) Take all the contacts made in for example FM15 and create a log file of
just those contacts, then create a separate log file for each grid worked
from.
3) Upload each one of those Grid logs and adjust the signing data to reflect
the grid worked from for each one.

I think this is what I need to do, can some one confirm or correct me on
this procedure.  I do recall seeing some one mention a good resource for
instructions on LOTW, can some one please repost that resource address.  I
will not be so quick to delete emails till I am sure I understand this
process.  Thank you and sorry for the band width, just want to make sure I
do it correctly.  For my and all the people I contacted sake.  Thanks

Dave N3XUD/R FM19rw
Father Daughter Contest Team
N3XUD/R and KB3STA/R