[VHFcontesting] FS Panel Meters

Fred n1dpm at verizon.net
Sat Jun 18 07:25:24 PDT 2011

More shack cleaning....

I have 20 panel meters I'm wanting to sell.  These are sized from 1.5 inches to 3.5 inches and about 1/2 of them are set up for mounting in a rectangular cutout behind the panel for a "clean" look.  These are Modutec, Simpson, Triplett, GE etc....all good stuff and modern looking.  Of these 20, 5 of them are 2 volt full scale with a 0 to 200% square law wattmeter type scale on them if anyone is looking to brew a power meter.  Most others are 1mAFS with some other values also.  One is an "old style" round meter  (like a Bird 43) that is AC volts, 150 full scale.   I'm looking for $5 each plus shipping, or $100 for all shipped included.  Please reply off list with any questions etc...

Thanks and 73

Fred
N1DPM