[VHFcontesting] Microwave Update & Eastern VHF/UHF Conference Registration

Ron Klimas WZ1V wz1v at sbcglobal.net
Sat Oct 8 08:03:42 PDT 2011

Subject: Microwave Update & Eastern VHF/UHF Conference Registration
From: "Steven M. Simons" <ssimons at manitousys.com>

To all those last minute registrants - let's get off the fence and register
NOW.

Join the party and meet your fellow VHF and microwavers - preregistration
now  @ 125 and growing !!!

Dave Sumner K1ZZ will give a presentation at our conference banquet,

We have a growing list of door prizes to be presented at the banquet,

There are hospitality suites on Thursday & Friday evenings as well as
Saturday after the banquet,

Presentations covering operating and technology,

Tour of Haystack Observatory on Thursday,

Pre-register now @ www.microwaveupdate.org

73,
Steve Simons, W1SMS

Registration Chairman