[VHFcontesting] N8OFS/P {CABOOSE} in ARRL Sept VHF 2011 Contest...

n8ofs at mjbrowns.com n8ofs at mjbrowns.com
Sat Sep 3 08:05:15 PDT 2011

N8OFS/P will be back in the Caboose (Jefferson Ohio EN91or Ashtabula
County) for the ARRL September VHF 2011 Contest (September 10-11)...  Same
reliable setup; Kenwood TS-60 @ 50W to 29.4ft of LMR-400 to the
"DOMINATOR" 5/8 wave vertical @ 29.5ft above the ground using a
Shakesepare heavy duty 8ft mast bolted to the roofwalk of the Caboose,
parked and locked on 52.525FM...  I will have Internet this time, and will
be hanging out on the ON4KST Region 2 50MHZ Chat...  I will be on the air
for the Contest the entire time; since Passenger Train season will be on
temporary hiatus during this time, I won't hafta "get out of the way" and
shut down early...

Just a reminder that I will also be on the air the Sunday following the
ARRL Sept VHF for the Classic Exchange Phone Contest...

PeAcE...

Andy N8OFS "...BUT WE GOT A CABOOSE!!!" Sargent GOT6???
The CrAzY 52.525FM, sometimes found in a Caboose guy...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9CDaJ3qR4Q