[VHFcontesting] New VHF Super Partial Check Database Release forSept VHF Contest

Tom Staley k9tms at mindspring.com
Sun Sep 4 20:49:35 PDT 2011

I used to allow the look up of grids in our Multi-Op station Logging
software. However I have learned that it is too easy for a few of the high
speed HF ops to screw it up. So now I changed my algorythm so that I only
"Forecast" the grid for fixed stations, nothing with a "/" modifier in the
call gets looked up with respect to what their grid might be.

I prefer the "Listen to what is said and type it in concept" relying on the
computer to tell you what the Grid was last time is not what I would call
good VHF contesting practice.

73
Tom - K9TMS
This Space Available, Cheap

Mongo only Pawn in great game of Ham Radio!