[VHFcontesting] Sept W1RT/R plans

John D'Ausilio jdausilio at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 18:02:40 PDT 2011

Change of plans .. going to go north to south instead and do the
Disaster Rove of 2010 modified slightly, hopefully without the
disasters.

Sat 1400-1600 FN31it Mohawk Mountain
Sat 1900-2000 FN20 Alamuchy Overlook
Sat 2200-2400 FN10xw Pismire Ridge
Sun 0630-1030 FN21hb Camelback
Sun 1400-1600 FM19aw Big Mountain
Sun 1900-2300 FM08us Hogback Overlook

We'll be on all bands, 50MHz through 10GHz, 24 still doesn't seem to
be working :(
Coordinate on 144.247 as usual

de w1rt/john