[VHFcontesting] 222 Meteor Scatter during the Perseids....

Marshall-K5QE k5qe at k5qe.com
Thu Aug 9 14:06:59 PDT 2012

Hello to all 222 fans(fanatics).....I would like to run some 222 MS
during the Perseids meteor shower.  I need just about all the states
north and west of me except AZ and MN.  I need all the W2 and W3 states
except PA.  I also need VA for some reason.

If anyone in any of those states would like to run on 222 meteor
scatter, please write me and we can set up a sched of some kind. I run 2
x 23el at 135ft and QRO, so if we get any meteors at all, a contact is
quite possible.

Saturday afternoon is the 6M Spring Sprint, so I will be unavailable for
222 schedules while the Sprint plays out, but otherwise, I would love to
work a few more states on 222.

Thanks....

73 Marshall
Phone is 409-787-3830 if you wish to talk....