[VHFcontesting] FM Contesting-Suggested Frequencies Part 2

Keith Morehouse w9rm at calmesapartners.com
Thu Dec 13 17:21:52 EST 2012

Am I correct in assuming that what your trying to accomplish is to CHANGE
Rule 1.9 in "General Rules for all ARRL Contest Above 50 MHz" from:

**********************
1.9.Only recognized FM simplex frequencies may be used, such as 144.90 to
145.00; 146.49, .55 and .58, and 147.42, .45, .48, .51, .54 and .57 MHz on
the 2-meter band.

TO a list of SUGGESTED frequencies for contest purposes ?

Jay W9RM

Keith J Morehouse
Managing Partner
Calmesa Partners G.P.