[VHFcontesting] [FFMA] Group2 of the K5N DXpedition is now complete....

Jon Pearl - W4ABC jonpearl at tampabay.rr.com
Mon Jun 4 07:50:57 PDT 2012

As promised, I'm keeping a running tab on events for the K5N & N5K Team
until such time that 'JD' N0IRS is able to break away from his busy
schedule to perform his usual brilliant webmaster duties for the team.

Group email announcements that include dates, times, frequencies & QSL
routing info
K5N Private Packet Network instructions & links
Links to K5N & N5K operating grid-square information

K5N & N5K
http://www.w4abc.com/K5N.html

73,

Jon Pearl - W4ABC