[VHFcontesting] June VHF contest

David Muller dm5957 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 11:49:41 PDT 2012

Hi Ken--

Just wanted to check on 60m with you.  I thought the last contest was using a lower channel.
Could you spot me the freq to avoid any confusion?  Thanks.

I think K2TER had 60, but didn't find it too useful.  I think you had used it before the contest.
I think the discussion favored horizontal antennas.  Any suggestions on use, protocol, would
be helpful.  Its not a band I've ever used, but the 857 tunes right to it in memory, and if I could alert
you guys that I'm on a new grid, that would beat a sked.

Counting on working you everywhere.

73,  David  AB2YI/R