[VHFcontesting] [Packrats] Contest logging program

Phil Theis phil at k3tuf.com
Mon Oct 15 12:45:46 EDT 2012

Several in the club are using it; W3SZ, WB2RVX and myself.
My equipment can use either WL or N1MM, but over the past few years the
developers at MM have incorporated all of the VHF/UHF unique peculiarities.
It's functionality is excellent and I highly recommend it. Hopefully you
will be able to afford it :-)
73,
Phil K3TUF