[VHFcontesting] SunSDR2 HF/VHF Transceiver

Les Rayburn les at highnoonfilm.com
Fri Apr 5 12:41:36 EDT 2013

It looks like a serious, software defined radio transceiver will be
available shortly that includes 6 Meters and 2 Meters.
Output power on 6 Meter is listed at 22 Watts, and 12 Watts on 2 Meters.
Enough to drive most amps.

http://www.cqdx.ru/ham/new-equipment/sunsdr2-hfvhf-transceiver/

Hopefully, we'll see more SDR's coming out that address the needs of the
weak signal VHF community I keep waiting for an SDR transceiver that
will cover 6 Meters through at least 1296. If these were available at an
affordable price, you might really see some activity on bands like 222
and 902.

Flex-Radio, are you listening?

Les Rayburn, N1LF
121 Mayfair Park
Maylene, AL 35114
EM63nf

6M VUCC #1712
AMSAT #38965
Grid Bandits #222
Central States VHF Society Life Member
Six Club #2484

Active on 6 Meters thru 1296, 10GHz & Light