[VHFcontesting] SunSDR2 HF/VHF Transceiver

Merle Cox w7yoz at easystreet.net
Fri Apr 5 13:32:35 EDT 2013

Les,
Very interesting SDR and I have also been waiting for the VHF/UHF all
band SDR.  My FLEX and HB xvtrs are nice but with recent USB stick
signal generators to 4 GHz and $39 Dongal type receivers can these be
far behind?

As such I am wondering if any on this list have seen/bought/used etc.
the RFHam Foz 1-1,450 MHz rcvr and xcvr made in France?  Comments
please.

Merle W7YOZ