[VHFcontesting] K1WHS 222 sprint

WA2TEO at aol.com WA2TEO at aol.com
Wed Apr 17 11:36:27 EDT 2013

Dave - ur antennas were working well - u were very loud down this way.
Totals here were 43 X 21 for 10991 distance points. Tnx for the Q's. I will be
only be on late for the 432 sprint. Hope to see a few hearty souls still on
the  air!

73, Jeff K1TEO

In a message dated 4/17/2013 3:26:32 P.M. GMT Daylight Time,