[VHFcontesting] Question #3

Mike (KA5CVH) Urich mike at ka5cvh.com
Mon Jul 15 09:02:44 EDT 2013

On Mon, Jul 15, 2013 at 6:32 AM, Dan Evans <k9zf at yahoo.com> wrote:

> to build mine that was sent to me by L.B. Cebik.  I used 1/2" copper pipe to make a couple this way, and they performed very well.  (although they were very heavy...)

Mike wrote

Thanks, that confirms a part of what I presumed to be true.  Just
looking for a little confirmation.  I was thinking about using 1/2
copper as well.  I also found one made from small angle aluminum like
you can buy at Home Depot and just drilled and screwed it together.

I have a couple of pictures of yours on the Ranger and F150 with what
appears to be a CC A148-10S

--
Mike Urich KA5CVH
http://ka5cvh.com