[VHFcontesting] Fri - Plano Hamfest, Sat - K7XC EM12 for June VHF QSO Party

Tim Marek k7xc_tx at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 2 03:06:23 EDT 2013

Hi Gang...

This Friday, Myself and the rest of the gang at COMM AMPS will be at the Plano Hamfest and plan to have on display our 1500W 100% duty cycle, solid state, linear amplifiers for HF thru 6M (CA1500HF+6) and for 144MHz (CA1500-2). Be sure to stop buy our booth and say HI!

Saturday & Sunday, For the June contest, I be at the job site with my tower trailer setup with my 6ele Yagi on 6M at 30ft, 16ele 2M Yagi at 32 ft and 28ele 432 MHz Yagi at 34 ft.

The plan is to field test the new 1500W amplifier on 6M along with a 150W pallet amplifier module on 144 and 432 each.

Hope to see you on the air!

73s de Tim - K7XC - EM12ur... sk

Adapt, Overcome, Succeed!