[VHFcontesting] June VHF contest: K7BWH rover

Barry Hansen barry at k7bwh.com
Mon Jun 3 18:31:52 EDT 2013

K7BWH rover route for the ARRL June 2013 VHF Contest along the Oregon Coast,
as best as can be figured in advance:

Saturday:
11:00 am          CN76xf     Fort Stevens State Park, Astoria, OR
12:00 noon      CN86af     "
1:00 pm            CN85cf      Mt Hebo, Yamhill, OR
3:00 pm            CN75xa     Lincoln City, OR
4:00 pm            CN84ax     "
5:00 pm            CN74xx     "
7:00 pm            CN74wj    Waldport, OR

Sunday:
8:00 am            CN73xw   Florence, OR
9:00 am            CN83aw   "
11:00 am          CN73th     Coos Bay, OR
2:00 pm            CN72ru     Cape Blanco State Park
4:00 pm            CN72sh     Cape Sebastian State Park
8:00 pm            End of contest

All times in local Pacific Daylight Time.

Limited Rover gear for three bands (6m, 2m, 432).

Operating in motion with halos, and stopping on hilltops with beams.

Look for me around the national calling frequencies for SSB and FM simplex.

Track me on APRS at http://aprs.fi/#!call=K7BWH. I think that your use of
APRS puts you in an Assisted category. Basically, I'll be somewhere on
Highway 101 along the Oregon coast.

All plans subject to conditions, weather, band openings, road closures, and
Murphy.

Barry K7BWH

PNWVHFS

 <mailto:barry at k7bwh.com> barry at k7bwh.com