[VHFcontesting] Five Band VUCC Award

Paul Decker kg7hf at comcast.net
Wed Jun 19 06:56:38 EDT 2013

Les,

I really like the 5 band VUCC award idea!  There would be some "rules" to work out, but it sure sounds pretty fun and challenging.

I don't know a lot of details on the awards, but I would like to see endorsements based on mode(cw, digital, ssb) and/or medium (satellite, eme, tropo, ms, etc), for example:

There is the basic VUCC "mixed" which is a combination of any mode or medium, similar to what we have for DXCC.   Then there starts to become the VUCC with the endorcements, the added sticker or even the initial award for VUCC via cw or via ms or via eme.  This can also be extended to modes as well, cw, digital, ssb.

Then add the 5 band VUCC ontop of that, sounds great!

Paul
kg7hf