[VHFcontesting] [VHF] 2013 SVHFS Conference Update

Jim Worsham w4kxy at bellsouth.net
Sun Mar 24 00:22:30 EDT 2013

First, it isn't my website.  It is the SVHFS website.  I just looked at the
SVHFS website and I can't find anyplace where it says April 19-21.  The
correct dates are April 19-20.  Let me know exactly where the SVHFS website
says April 19-21 and I will make sure that it is corrected.  Sorry for any
confusion.

73
Jim, W4KXY