[VHFcontesting] June contest skeds wanted - DM58

Keith Morehouse w9rm at calmesapartners.com
Fri May 24 17:00:56 EDT 2013

Greetings contesters and FFMA enthusiasts !

W9RM will once again be operating portable in DM58 during the June VHF
contest.  I will have a KW on 6M and a long boom yagi and 600W on 2M.  I'm
looking for well equipped stations within 1300 miles of DM58xn interested
in WSJT FSK441 meteor scatter skeds on either, or preferably BOTH bands
during the slow hours between 0400Z and 1300-1400Z Sunday morning.  I will
also consider ISCAT skeds on 6, terrestrial JT65 skeds on 2 or CW skeds on
either band at appropriate times.  I'm going to TRY and get 432 running and
would consider terrestrial JT65 skeds (or any other mode) there also, for
stations in range.

DM58 is very rare on 2M and not all that common on 6.  If you have a set-up
you think capable of a QSO during a 15 minute run on randoms (no shower
activity) and are looking to up your contest mult count or need the grid
all-time, please contact me for a sked.

Last year, most of my contest schedules were successful and I gave several
high grid count ops new 2M grids.  If I worked you last year, I'd be
grateful for another sked in 2013 !

-73-

Jay W9RM

Keith J Morehouse