[VHFcontesting] 222 Sprint in EM63nf

Les Rayburn les at highnoonfilm.com
Tue Oct 1 18:30:42 EDT 2013

Working at home tonight on a major proposal, so I won't have time to be
at the dials much. If anyone is participating and wants to try a sked,
please call me at home (205) 620-3473. Also will have FM rig parked on
simplex calling frequency. Hate to miss this one, 222 is my favorite band!

In Central Alabama, EM63, running 150 watts into 14 Elements. Can do
SSB, CW, or JT65B attempts. Will be on strong for the 432 Sprint next
week. Thanks to the contest sponsors and good luck to all.

Les Rayburn, N1LF
121 Mayfair Park
Maylene, AL 35114
EM63nf

6M VUCC #1712
AMSAT #38965
Grid Bandits #222
Southeastern VHF Society
Central States VHF Society Life Member
Six Club #2484

Active on 6 Meters thru 1296, 10GHz & Light