[VHFcontesting] FS: Cushcraft A449-11S 70cm yagi

John Geiger af5cc at fidmail.com
Sat Sep 21 22:08:11 EDT 2013

I have for sale a Cushcraft A449-11S 70cm yagi in very good condition. This
is an 11 element yagi on a 4 1/2 foot boom. You can read more about it
here:

http://www.randl.com/shop/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=1320&products_id=4831

It is rated for 440-450mhz but it also has a flat SWR down at 432mhz for
weak signal work, and the boom has been modified so it can be mounted
horizontally or vertically. I just ordered a new insulator piece for the
gamma match from Cushcraft and I will include that in the unopened package.

These sell new for $105 plus shipping, I am asking $68 shipped for it in
the US, and can take paypal, check, or MO.

73 John AF5CC