[VHFcontesting] changed to Increasing VHF activity

Mike (KA5CVH) Urich mike at ka5cvh.com
Mon Sep 30 14:23:23 EDT 2013

On Mon, Sep 30, 2013 at 11:54 AM, George Fremin III <geoiii at kkn.net> wrote:

> Promoting the contests and activity are really the keys to getting
> folks on the radio. It really never ends.

Mike wrote

Here's another "from the gospel according to Mike".  We need more
photo spreads, more pictures of stations, more pictures of rovers.  I
was inspired by pictures of the "grid pirates" and "pack-rats" among
others.   Not so much the articles ... but the pictures.   You can
tell me all about it, and I will have the general idea, but a picture
... priceless.

I have stolen so many pictures
http://www.ka5cvh.com/p/radio_mobiles_all/ of rovers and com vehicles
that I can only mostly dream about but they inspire me.

--
Mike Urich KA5CVH
http://ka5cvh.com

Obama, its "We The People", not you the president.

APIC - D1 & D14 - http://www.arrlstx.org
PIO - D14 S/E - http://harriscountyares.org
BayCERT - http://www.baycert.org/

Life is hard, church shouldn't be!