[VHFcontesting] FS: Icom IC-746

Mark Adams msadams60 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 16 08:04:50 EDT 2014

Hi Gang,

The September VHF contest is going to be here before you know it and I'm sure someone on the list would wile to upgrade their 6 or 2M station. Here you go. A super clean IC-746 with FL-101 250Hz CW filter. This has been my primary 2M radio for many recent rover outings. The full 100W out on 2M is nice. The full for sale posting is linked below.

Reason for selling is to consolidate and have fewer boxes of stuff to run that station. A KX3 will eliminate a voice keyer, LogiKeyer, and the custom takes up the whole front seat padded board mount system.

The price in the linked ad is WRONG. The new price is $650. I also have a RigBlaster Advantage listed on QRZ.com for $150. Take both for $775 and you'll be on EME or WSJT in style! Full disclosure on the rig, I don't think the internal tuner works and details are in the ad.

http://forums.qrz.com/showthread.php?446813-Icom-IC-746&highlight=IC-746

Mark Adams, K2QO/R
FN03ra
 Sent from my iPad