[VHFcontesting] FM Frequencies for VHF contests

Mike (KA5CVH) Urich mike at ka5cvh.com
Tue Dec 9 08:28:16 EST 2014

On Tue, Dec 9, 2014 at 7:21 AM, Jacob Tennant <wf8s at comcast.net> wrote:

I am hoping to be active in the 2015 January VHF contest as a rover
starting near my home in FM09 (Morgantown,WV) and hit 3 or 4 grids
heading north towards Pittsburgh,PA and/or south towards Elkins,WV as
I live right along the I-79 corridor and near the FM/EM/FN/EN boundary
lines.

Mike wrote

I think that will vary largely by region.  I've been trying, somewhat
unsuccessfully around the Houston area to get the FM only operators
involved.  I put this together for a local guide but I just can't seem
to drum up the interest.  http://ka5cvh.com/radio/vhf/contest.htm

--
Mike Urich KA5CVH
http://ka5cvh.com

http://ka5cvh.com/faith/salvation.htm
The highest "governmental" authority in America is its Constitution.