[VHFcontesting] ebay 222 transverter boards

Erich cq.n6fd at gmail.com
Sun Dec 14 13:55:52 EST 2014

The PA transistor he is showing there certainly has the capability of
producing the 10W.  I have been looking at that one for some of my
projects.  Without going through a full circuit analysis, it looks like
a fairly straightforward basic transverter,.  It uses dual gate MOSFETs
for mixers with no LNA, so I would be concerned about the NF and third
order intercept point.  It looks like it uses diode switching for the
T/R switching.  Looks like some packaged 97 MHz commercial oscillator
for the LO; would like to know what the accuracy and stability of that
is as well.

73, Erich
N6FD
DM15dp