[VHFcontesting] Trends in VHF/UHF Weak Signal Operating

GeorgeF av8tor at flash.net
Sun Feb 9 18:29:58 EST 2014

When I go to the amsat page (the one I found on Google) I click on
Satellite Info, then Current Status.  Then I clicked on AO-7, UO-11,
RS-15, LO-19, FO-20.  All came up with the Page Not Found error. after
trying 5 I didn't try the rest.  Its hard to find out info on the sat if
the link is dead.

After more digging I did find a page that listed the transponder sats,
found 4 (AO7, FO29 VO52 and AO73), I don't count SO-50 as its FM, I'm
only interested in CW (primary) and SSB (secondary).

George - KI4FIA
www.MilAirComms.com