[VHFcontesting] Icom 706MKII for sale

John Geiger af5cc at fidmail.com
Thu Feb 20 17:46:57 EST 2014

I have for sale an Icom 706MKII in good condition-has some scratches on the top and bottom covers, but the sides and face look good.This is the model that does 100 watts on HF and 6m and 20 watts on 2m. It comes with the hand mic and a short power cord.  Works great-I have worked over 100 countries with it in the past 5 weeks.  Made 335 QSOs with it and a dipole in last weeks DX contest.  I am asking $475 plus shipping and can take paypal/check/MO.

73 John AF5CC