[VHFcontesting] N3NGE QRV in January VHF Contest

William Shaw billk3ege at gmail.com
Sat Jan 4 09:53:37 EST 2014

Multi-op station N3NGE located near Morgantown, PA in grid FN20bd will be
operating on bands 50 Mhz thru 10 Ghz in the upcoming ARRL January VHF
Contest.  We will be running high power with big and high antennas on all
bands.

Rovers - if you are within range of FN20bd, please let us know your planned
rover route including, if possible, grids you plan on activating and approx
times you plan to be in each one, bands you plan to be on, and any
coordinating freq you might be using and we will look for you.

We also plan on doing WSJT on 6 and 2 meters late Saturday evening and
early Sunday morning. IF interested, let me know and I'll let you know what
time slots we still have open.

Skeds are welcome.

Looking forward to working many of you.

Good Luck in the contest.