[VHFcontesting] K8GP/R Jan VHF SS 2014 plans

Grid Pirates k8gp2013 at k8gp.net
Tue Jan 14 11:25:57 EST 2014

Terry W8ZN and I will attempt a maiden voyage of the newly improved
N3UW rover that we have been outfitting with 50 MHz - 10 GHz and given
the go ahead to use this weekend - tnx Rich!

The plan is 4 grids Sat. FM08/FM09/FN00/FM19 and 5 Sun.
FN10/FN20/FM29/FM19/FM18.  Op roughly 1.5 hours per grid and then
drive ~1.5 hours.  I threw together our route plan here

http://goo.gl/7vUqWy

Click on lat/lon or markers to see more info.  You can also scroll
below directions and change base map layer, e.g. to satellite. Please
consult map as contest approaches as I may modify, but this is
probably close enough, pending any bad wx.  Hope to hear u in the
contest.

73 & GL

andyz - K1RA
http://k1ra.us/