[VHFcontesting] Jan VHF SS 2014 Rovers!

Grid Pirates k8gp2013 at k8gp.net
Fri Jan 17 09:11:42 EST 2014

I took the liberty of compiling a spreadsheet of rovers and their
respective grids and op times.  View and download from here

http://goo.gl/EBzVM0

These are approximate as I rounded to nearest hour (:00) Note many are
arriving/leaving on the :15/:30/:45 but this gives u a rough idea all
on one easy to print page.  Please use the above this weekend to
maximize your chances of catching those of us going out to brave the
cold wx.

By the way, I scanned VHF Contest and Packrats for those who posted
detailed enough info worth posting here.  If you aren't listed and
would like to be added - just post similar info accordingly and I will
add before the contest and others can retrieve from the link above.

Also suggest rovers QSX 144.247 to improve best chances of maximizing
QSOs with one and other.

Listen for the weak ones!

73 & GL

andyz -  K1RA @ K8GP/R