[VHFcontesting] VHF contest tips, tricks, and techniques

Tad Danley tdanley at suddenlink.net
Wed Jul 23 13:54:20 EDT 2014

I use a Par Omniangle OA-50 antenna, and am about to stack 2 of them for
some more gain.  I'm in a deed restricted neighborhood (if the XYL isn't
happy, nobody is happy) so a yagi is out, but the Omniangles are
invisible hidden among a small group of trees when I camo them.  I would
love more gain and aim-able directivity, but at least I don't miss
anyone during a contest because I am looking the wrong way!

73,

Tad Danley, K3TD