[VHFcontesting] LOTW and VHF

Bob K0NR - email list list at k0nr.com
Wed Jun 25 00:34:41 EDT 2014

LoTW has gotten much better. Still a bit of a hassle to set up but carefully
follow the directions and it works. It is fun to watch my VUCC count increase
after a contest or just whenever someone new gets on board LoTW. Instant
gratification.

The network effect is in play. The first guy that loaded his log got no benefit
but now each new participant expands the value of the system.

73, Bob K0NR

--
Bob Witte / Amateur Radio K0NR / bob at k0nr.com / blog: www.k0nr.com