[VHFcontesting] PAR 6m moxon

Pete Kobak via VHFcontesting vhfcontesting at contesting.com
Thu Oct 30 15:21:34 EDT 2014

Glad to continue to read good reports about this antenna for rover use, because it should be sitting in a box on my front porch right now ... ordered based on previous recommendations on this list.

My intention is to replace a 3el "short" yagi so I can drive with the antennas on a mast instead of having to carry them inside the van and mount all the antennas when I set up. Still kind of scared at the thought of 2 long and one wide antenna at highway speeds though.