[VHFcontesting] September VHF Contest - KF2MR/R and N2QIP/R

Jarred Jackson jarred.jackson at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 6 10:19:27 EDT 2014

KF2MR/R and N2QIP/R will be active in FN02, FN03, FN12 and FN13 on Saturday 9/13 (Near Le Roy and Rochester NY) and FN23, FN22, FN21, FN11 (>From East Syracuse to Binghamton and PA) on Sunday 9/14. We will both have 6m - 1296 in some form. Not sure if I will have a transverter for 903 MHz, but FM from the Alinco HT has worked in the past. More details are available on kf2mr.wordpress.com