[VHFcontesting] Last week for MA-VHF Conf earlybird rate

Rick R rick1ds at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 7 21:06:27 EDT 2014

REGISTER NOW FOR A GREAT CONFERENCE
Mid-Atlantic VHF States VHF Conference Sept 26-27-28
Holiday Inn Bensalem-Philadelphia, previously InnPlace Hotel
Special Conf rate $79/night + Tax, includes light bkfst
VHF Conf RATE EXTENDED THROUGH Sept 12.  call 215-639-9100
Early Bird Registration ($40) now available on-line at
http://dataandwireless.com/packrat/2014_vhf_registration.php
or through our website: www.packratvhf.com
Early bird rate good through September 12th
Fri Sept 26-Hospitality and table-top selling 7P-11P
Sat Sept 27- Conference 8A-5P Pizza lunch and snacks included for paid registrants
Saturday evening buffet banquet and door prizes* $40
Sun Sept 28-8A-11A FREE to all mini-outdoor flea market
Speakers & topics:
K2WB- The W2EA Contest station- History & operations
K3TUF-Look What I can do with my SDR
K1JT-Optimized Small-Station EME: X-pol at 432 MHz
K2UYH- Getting started on 1296MHz EME
N1JEZ- Linearization of Your Transmitted Signal
W1GHZ-Comb-line filters for VHF and Up
K3RWR-Quit Jamming Yourself and Let the Weak Signals Through!
W1RFI-ARRL LAB SPEAKER-Dealing With Line Noise
WA3GFZ-Designing Station Automation
WB2RVX- Applied Station Automation for VHF Contesting
K4MEP-Loop Yagi assemby
time permitting--GROUP--Lumps and Bumps: What happened and how I fixed and prevent a recurrence
K2LIM-Dinner Speaker--"Who Invited Murphy to Our Station?"
Technical equipment testing by Rohde & Schwarz
Check the web page for updates and speaker list  www.packratvhf.com
Questions or paper & presentation submissions to  rick1ds at hotmail.com
or call Rick  215-284-5517
*You must be registered and paid for both conference and banquet to be eligible for door prizes